Product History, General
FUN FACTS, HISTORY, ATTRIBUTES (ie size, year of production, color,scarcity, etc) WHAT FOLLOWS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING SPECIFIC in this listing.
Mattel 1980 Clash of the Titans Store Display Poster
This listing is for a cool Mattel 1980 Clash of the Titans Store Display Hanging Mobile 2-Sided! This was part of an in-store promotional kit that went out to retailer in 1980 to promote the new toy line. The kit originally came with:
- Poster showing Perseus riding Pegasus while fighting the great Kraken beast! Emboldened on the poster is the splash logo "CLASH OF THE TITANS is here!" Inset at the bottom of the poster are the following action figures:\
- Persus "Hero Son of Zeus"
- Calibos "Lord of the Marsh"
- KRAKEN "Sea Monster"
- Thallo "Captain of the Guard"
- Charon "Devil's Boatman"
- Basic Shelf Talkers - Red with Clash of the Titans logo on one end, Mattel logo on the other) , x6, each measuring roughly 3.5 " x 23.75"
- Clash of the Titans Sweepstakes Shelf Talker - Black, listing prizes. Also includes a stack of sweepstakes and rebate forms.
- Hanging Mobile, 18" long, two sided, Same inset of figures shown on poster.
- Hanging Mobile, Die-Cut "Clash of the Titans" logo with Perseus riding Pegasus in full warrior attack mode, two piece assembly measuring roughly 16" x 12"
This listing is for one store display poster!Get yours today!
This is is shipping payment test!