NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO DO BETTER!!
NOTE: The attache cases you see from other seller's
claiming to be "complete" almost never are - or they are not
functional or have damage or repro parts. We
meticulously check EVERY part for functionality and to
ensure no damage and originality.
- Breach cover tracts - unbroken!!
(Design flaw causes difficulties in putting on and removing
the scope; causing the tracts to almost always be broken)
- Fires correctly and interior
plunger works when fired!! (Rare to find still
working!! - design flaw causes these to break fairly
quickly! Even when claimed to be "working" sellers often
miss that it's just making noise - not really functional)
- Breech cover preset.
- Scope, stock extension, and barrel extension in great shape!
- writing pad (nice!!)
- "gold" plating (very little to no
- C9+ Condition
- Cover decal: NICE!
- pad (Nice!!)
- 007 pencil present and with majority of paint present (the friction causes by using it to
"lock" the code book actually strips the paint)
Case Styrofoam Insert
- blue Styrofoam has minor cracking in a few spots. Again,
if you know the set, you'll know that the insert is VERY
fragile and NEVER "perfect"
- light wear/aging
- hinges have replacement tape over factory tape remnants
(we've had over 2 dozen of these through the years and it took
us a couple of years to realize that the tape IS factory - yet
tape deteriorates with age)
- cap firing mechanism (works great!)
- bullet firing mechanism (works great!
- More often than not - the force of the spring breaks the
plunger) - case latches (normal
wear/aging to chrome mechanism)
- UNWRITTEN in (these almost
ALWAYS have the kid's name and information in them - seems the
first thing that little 'Johnny' did when he got it!)
- Near mint, complete with all currency (5 sets of each: 1's,
5's, 10's, and 100's - they never had 20's! Who knows why?)
- Near mint, complete with 6 cards
- Nice with no tears
- Typical aging but fully intact and
difficult to find
- All 12 present and accounted
for!!!! ALL ORIGINAL!!
- Nice shape; light wear
Whew! That's about it. Because of the quantity of items, the
zealousness of most pre-teen to early teen boys, and the
pretty fragile nature of this, it is really tough to find this
set in this condition!!