Item History (General)
PLEASE NOTE: INFORMATION in the Item History section is REGARDING COMMON ATTRIBUTES TO THE ITEM (ie size, year of production, color, scarcity, etc).
None of what follows has anything SPECIFIC to do with this listing and the actual item could vary in terms of completeness or manufacturing variations. Please see "Item Condition" for specifics to this listing.
GI Joe 1964 1967 1960s Figure Set
Navy Annapolis Cadet All Original
The original GI Joe American sailor was marketed as an
action figure in basic navy dungarees purchased in a 2 part style box
- accompanying him were various military outfits one could purchase
separately to dress him in. This is the one of the accessory
sets produced from that period for the American sailor - or as Hasbro
put it: G.I. Joe Action Sailor.This is an all original, 1960's Hasbro
issued G.I. Joe complete Annapolis Cadet set. It included:
- G.I. Joe Action Figure with Painted Hair (originally sold separately)
- Parade Dress Jacket (Usually tagged "G.I. JOE BY HASBRO HONG KONG")
- Parade Dress Pants (Usually tagged "G.I. JOE BY HASBRO HONG KONG") - 2
- Rifle, White M-1 (Usually incised "HASBRO " ), metal eyelet sling
- Dress Shoes (Usually incised "HASBRO HONG KONG")
- Navy Blue Waist Belt
- Garrison Cap with Anchor Emblem (Usually incised "HASBRO HONG KONG")
Get yours today!
Item Condition (Specific)
ALL ORIGINAL 1960'S HASBRO!! Figure C9+. Jacket and pants tagged R Hasbro Hong Kong. Sword is undamaged (easily broken when putting back in sheath as it has to have the right orientation). Near impossible set to upgrade!